Requests for transcripts for graduates of the most recent graduating class and two years prior may be obtained by contacting Princeton High School at 513-864-1500 and asking for the counselors’ office.
vin88 chơi trò chơiPersons graduating three or more years prior to the most recent graduating class may request a copy of their transcript or graduation verification by mail.
A $5.00 processing fee, per transcript, is required and may be made in the form of cash (exact change), business check or money order made payable to Princeton City School District. All personal checks received will be returned to the sender.
Information listed below is needed to process a transcript or graduation verification request. For your convenience, you may click on the Transcript Request Form file below, print the form, enter all necessary information and submit along with the appropriate fee(s) to the address below.
- Name of the person or company requesting information
- Current name of the student
- Name used when a Princeton school was attended
- Student date of birth
- Year of graduation or last year attended
- A contact phone number
- An address or FAX number to which the transcript/verification should be sent.
- Written authorization from the student allowing release of requested information. All student information listed above, along with the processing fee(s) should be mailed to:
Princeton City School District
Office of Student Services
3900 Cottingham Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45241
vin88 chơi trò chơiUpon receipt, requests will be processed within 10 business days.
Persons requesting a copy of any immunization records on file or test results should follow the same process described above.